Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finn.no hjelp :-)

Hey, im not Norwegian.
    but found a car stereo item on finn.no I like buy.
    now here the problem, how does it work ?
    Do I just click on "Trygg betaling" and then "start handel"?

or do I need to take contact to the seller first? :-)

- Kent P

Finn.no is NOT an auction site. Only regular sales ads. So you need to contact the seller trough mail og phone to buy. "Trygg betaling" is just an alternativ way to pay for the goods.
    Mvh
    Pål Andréas Bryng
    Bilstereosenteret.no
    Vi forhandler bl.a.:
    Pioneer - Focal - Rockford Fosgate - Cadence - Ground Zero - Tsunami -
    Alpine - InstallBay - Brax - Helix - Silent Coat - dynaBel - Clarion - MTX

Følg oss på Facebook
    Gjør en trygg handel hos oss. Sjekk vår feedback-side!

Vi gjør det vi kan for å levere det Du ønsker deg, til en hyggelig pris!

Comment

ah okay, thanks alot . then Ill try to call him, been waitet abit for mail answer.

Comment

Hehe, can't imagine it's easy to search for and buy electrical merchandise on a Norwegian community for buying and selling such as Finn.no

Just remember to put the item description into an online language translator so you can read about the items you are inspecting for faults or defects. Wouldn't want to buy an item with a defect as a result of a potential misunderstanding between you and the seller
        Tidligere importør for Digital Designs,
        overtatt av www.dynaBel.no.

Man spiller ikke høyt nok før man har et atmosfærisk trykk i bilen på 0 og 2 bar!

Comment

so trué so true . I have tryed for a middleman from my friends if some knowed one from nirway. that would be the best..
          or els I just gonna do the old way of paying ,transfer money bank to bank, and hope I dont get screwed

Comment

DDaudio.no - and its just that, the item i seach (pioneer deq-p9) . seems to be pretty rare item to find.
            none on ebay, or other sites. except 2 in here at bilstereoforum, but that only sell with the DEX-p9 . and i got that one. and in denmarks its impossible to find one. even if you offer an overprice.

Comment

I see. Have you considered a different DSP instead of the deq-p9?

Something new perhaps, which would be way easier to find used and cheap
              Tidligere importør for Digital Designs,
              overtatt av www.dynaBel.no.

Man spiller ikke høyt nok før man har et atmosfærisk trykk i bilen på 0 og 2 bar!

Comment

Working...
              X